We are seeking a PT Office Manager for our Seattle Office. The position is 30 hours per week with full benefits. To apply for the position please follow this link Apply Here.
- Oversee space planning and coordinates installations as needed;
- Manages front desk reception area including greeting walk-ins and providing refreshments as requested;
- Manages, prepares orders, and stocks office, housekeeping and emergency preparedness supplies;
- Manages general condition of the overall office, kitchen, shower facility, and storage areas;
- Ensure office safety protocols and supplies;
- Oversees and/or provides appliance and equipment maintenance including cleaning, replacing, supplies, and placing service calls;
- Assists with copier, fax, postage, and printer equipment and systems, including troubleshooting, rotating network system backup tapes, and maintaining service records;
- Monitors office security systems and distributes/tracks key fobs;
- Manages company vehicle schedule, maintenance, parking passes, and light rail passes;
- Works with Vice Presidents to plan and oversee logistical support for all company-wide events (e.g. retreats, conferences, social gatherings, etc.);
- Manages telephones including some degree of phone answering and directing of calls, insuring proper recorded messages are set up and operating, and reports any problems with telephone or answering systems;
- Maintains relationships with vendors, suppliers, and property management;
- Assumes other office management responsibilities as requested.
- Proven ability to exercise a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrates familiarity with and ability to operate standard office equipment, use of MS Office Suite and Adobe, event planning and marketing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with day-to-day tasks and collaboratively within a team.
- Manage interruptions and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Maintain good working relationships with parent company team members.
Information Technology Vendor point of contact
All duties below are performed with support from third party IT consultant and Vice President (supervisor);
- Manages purchasing of all computer equipment as recommended by IT consultant and with approval of direct supervisor
- Facilitates resolution of issues tied to computers, network, server, etc. with third party vendor as needed
- Provides support to staff regarding use and issues with computer systems; password resets, locked outs, memory issues, etc.
- Coordinates with IT consultant regarding issues that cannot be solved internally.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail;
- Assists with on-boarding of new staff;
- Schedules team meetings and organizes catering when necessary;
- Provides administrative support for Directors and Senior Project Managers for applications, draws, and general project management as needed;
- Provides administrative support to Asset Management as needed;
- Serves as member of the marketing committee;
- Manages Beacon client, contact database;
- Provides other administrative support assistance as needed by staff
Education – High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree desirable
Experience/Training – Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative support, office management, vendor management, project coordination and customer service.
For more information regarding this position please contact Brian Lloyd – Brianl@beacondevgroup.com.